Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AAAAAHHH

Oh my goodness. So much going on.

-Producing a film that is to be shot in about a month. ack!
-Making two editing-intense web videos.
-Writing a long paper about a significant journey in my life. Not something you can really just write. I have to try and switch my brain off of school mode and into writing emotionally mode.
-Reading, writing, and thinking about Global Development/Poverty.
-Understanding and practicing Algebra concepts. (that are NOT review, actually. lame.)
-Realizing I will hopefully be done with school in June and trying to make sure I accomplish that.
-Doing my taxes.
-Oh, you know. Other things.

1 comment:

Ashley Ruth said...

I feel for you...but I only wish I had a little bit of something to do myself! I AM DYING FROM BOREDOM HERE. Good luck w/ all of that. Is the "emotional writing" paper for LIB 314?

Oh, and that little picture of you up in the corner is far too adorable.

Love you!