Tuesday, February 10, 2009

60 degrees in February

I just wanted to make a list of things that enriched my day today. I am still very very overwhelmed, but I have attempted to make some progress. I still have a long way to go, but today had some lovely points.

-I did not have to wear a coat.
-It got above 60 degrees!
-The sun was shining!
-16mm was all about producing and I got really excited about script breakdowns.
-I met a calico kitty sleeping in the sunshine in an antique shop. I pet him for a while, and he purred.
-I met a doggie in another antique shop. A very fluffy, black, licky, happy doggie. I pet her for a while as well.
-_______________________________________!
-I sat around the Gretz's dining room table with Anna and Sara and talked while eating some yummy oatmeal.
-I accidentally fell asleep for three hours. (This wasn't an extremely good thing, but it sure felt good)
-The Willy Wonka episode of Family Guy is on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet I know what goes on the blank...