Tuesday, October 21, 2008

so long sweet autumn...

I am sitting in the basement of Lake Superior Hall, importing footage for my documentary.
I have class in 15 minutes.

I feel a bit numb. It's cold outside, the wind is biting. and I am overwhelmed. Thankfully, I am out of the panic stage and into the productive stage, but that doesn't change the actual size of my work load.

Speaking of load, I was wondering yesterday, when did "butt load" become a term of measurement? "Man, I've got a butt load of homework to do." Is that weird to anyone else? It's weird to me.

I am sad that I am missing my favorite month of the year. The leaves cheer me on my way to and from school, but I don't get to sit and enjoy them. I haven't been able to take a walk, knit, or take photos of the leaves. I hope that I can experience one great autumn day: crisp air, warm sunshine, and leaves the color of fire.

1 comment:

كارولين said...

Don't forget that you DO need breaks, lady! :) Take one to go take photos, specifically.